Eliminating bed bugs and effective methods to get rid of them
Eliminating bed bugs is one of the most daunting duties you might experience. Even if someone understands how to complete the job appropriately, great amount of time and effort are still needed to make sure this task will be done well. Therefore, if you are one of those bothered by bed bugs in your home, it simply shows that you should be ready because you are about to perform a very challenging elimination task.
You can be sure that it will NOT be impossible to get rid of bed bugs even though it will take a long time.
Here are several strategies you can use to stop the bed bugs problem:
• Cleaning - Bed covers, pillow covers, mattress covers, comforters and all should be routinely checked for presence of bed bugs. These items must be removed and washed using very hot water. If you use the dry cleaner, remember to warm the dry cleaner so that your stuff will be washed individually and will not infest others.
• Vacuuming - This method does not actually remove all the bed bugs but through this, more infestations will be stopped. In vacuuming, make sure that all the crevices especially throughout the bed needs to be incorporated. Keep in mind to scrape the carpets, beds, and other areas where bed bugs can survive with the use of a scraper. This is a good strategy to extricate the bed bug eggs. After which, get a sealed plastic bag and place all the eggs and bed bugs in it and throw them away.
• Rubbing alcohol - Alcohol is effective in eliminating bed bugs, including its eggs. Get some rubbing alcohol, put it into a spray bottle, and do the scraper treatment upon spraying alcohol in the infested spot. However, be very careful when using it because it is a flammable liquid. Spray alcohol on places where bed bugs typically hide.
• Steam cleaning - Most pest control companies are making use of this technique and it’s shown to be safe and an organic solution to utilize in removing bed bugs. Get a steamer to clean your other things in the house. Before buying the steamer, make sure that it can get to a temperature of beyond 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Diatomaceous Earth - This powder works well in getting rid of bed bugs. The powder stays to the bed bugs and dehydrate them, which suggests that diatomaceous earth can be poisonous. Nevertheless, there are some that are not toxic such as the food grade quality ones. You can use them at home without compromising the health of your loved ones, but as a preventive measure, don a face mask and gloves. It can offer you excellent results but you have to wait for a couple of days.
• Mattress Cover - Contrary to the beliefs of other individuals, you can use mattress cover to remove bed bugs while preventing infestation all at once. With the use of a mattress cover, bed bugs will not have their food. The mattress cover also functions like a seal; thus, keeping the bed bugs from getting out of your bed. Bed bugs may hide in the crevices, so make sure to cover the box springs every time you use the bug mattress cover.
• Pesticides - If you want, you can choose to make your very own pesticide. However, there are pesticides that are sold in the market if you don't have the time to create your own. However, they only last for a few days. Furthermore, bed bugs had develop strength towards chemical pesticides.
To find out more details about removing bed bugs, just check out the site, www.howtogetridofbedbug.com.
Tia (25.5.15 01:15)
this image is without a doubt the most interesting!
Michael (25.5.15 04:36)
Your pictures look terrific !!!